The Crime Branch of the Mumbai Police has issued a Lookout Circular (LOC) against Lawrence Bishnoi gang member Harichandra alias Harry Boxer in connection with an alleged threat to actor Ranveer Singh.
As per officials, recently Ranveer Singh’s manager received a threatening voice note in which the sender identified himself as Harry Boxer and allegedly demanded a ransom of ₹20 crore.
According to the police the actor’s manager also received calls from an international number (+340), believed to be linked to the Virgin Islands, amidst which the caller allegedly issued threats and demanded money.
As per Investigators Boxer left a lengthy voice message warning that if his demands were not met, the next seven generations would remember the consequences. In the audio, he allegedly stated: Ranveer Singh, you said something and then went back on it. Either you stand by your word, or l tell you the punishment for going back on it. That’s why I am leaving this voice note for you. Rohit Shetty and you, get in line. I am also telling the entire Bollywood industry: me and my brother take the responsibility for the firing in Portugal today, the firing at Marina Grand and Sukhdev’s shop.
After Mumbai Police received the voice note, it was shared with Punjab and Haryana Police, who confirmed that the voice allegedly belonged to Harry Boxer. Following the verification, an FIR was registered.
On the grounds of the complaint filed by Ranveer Singh’s manager, Vijay Subramanian, the Mumbai Cyber Police registered a case against Boxer and launched an investigation in coordination with the Crime Branch’s
Anti-Extortion Cell.
Security has since been tightened at Ranveer Singh’s residence, and the actor has been advised to exercise caution while travelling for film shoots.
Police said this is the second FIR registered against members of the Bishnoi gang in a related context. Previously on February 1, a shooting incident occurred outside filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s residence in Juhu. So far, 12 people have been arrested, including alleged shooter Deepak Sharma accused of opening fire at Shetty’s home at the behest of the Shubham Lonkar group.
News Edit KV Raman

